Emergency Dentist – Jackson, MS
Have Severe Dental Pain? Call Us Immediately
As soon as you realize you have a dental emergency, you need to put everything else on hold and call Lakeland Dental Care for an appointment. Ignoring the problem will only make it worse; you’ll need an expert’s help to put a stop to the pain and get your oral health back on track. As an emergency dentist in Jackson, Dr. Malley will make every effort to see you on the same day when you call our office with a dental emergency so that you won’t be left waiting for relief.
Why Choose Lakeland Dental Care for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Team That Does Everything In-House
- State of the Art Dental Technology
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- When you call our office, we’ll ask about your symptoms, give you first-aid tips, and set up a same-day appointment.
- Once you arrive, we’ll perform a detailed examination of your oral cavity to narrow down exactly what the problem is.
- We’ll review the results of our examination with you and explain what treatment options are available. The estimated costs and expected treatment timeline will be given to you before you have to make any decisions.
- After a treatment has been decided on, all that’s left is to carry out your plan and get your mouth back to normal.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies are typically the result of either poor oral hygiene or physical trauma. No matter what form your emergency takes, our team is here to help! Below are examples of some of the most common emergencies that we can treat. We encourage you to call even if you’re not sure that you need emergency care; it’s always best to get a professional’s opinion on how you should handle tooth pain or dental damage.
Hot & Cold
Jaw Pain or
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Different emergencies call for different types of treatment, so the cost of emergency dental care can vary significantly from patient to patient. Rest assured that our top priority is your oral health; when we recommend a given service, it’s because it’s the best option available for restoring and protecting your teeth and gums. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the cost of your care.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
The best type of emergency is one you can avoid altogether. We highly recommend brushing and flossing every day to protect your teeth from decay. If you visit our office twice a year for a checkup and cleaning, we can remove plaque and tartar from the areas you’ve missed while brushing on your own. And while you can’t always predict when an accident will happen, wearing a mouthguard while playing sports and dropping habits that are hard on your teeth (such as chewing fingernails) can help lower the risk.