Dental implants are one of the best modern solutions for replacing one or more missing teeth. Implants act as a replacement for the tooth’s root and they effectively restore stability, resilience, strength, and support to the jaw and mouth. Implant restorations, like dental crowns or bridges are placed on top of the implants themselves, and they are created to make your smile complete and beautiful once again.
Dental implants can be surgically placed in the lower and upper jawbone. When the implant restoration is attached, it will look and feel just like a natural tooth.
Dental implants can:
- Appear just like your natural tooth
- Restore your ability to digest, chew, and speak
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting
- Enhance, restore, and enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, lending security and comfort
- Replace missing teeth without affecting nearby teeth
We invite you to give us a call and schedule your next dental appointment with one of our dentist, Dr. Abernathy, at Lakeland Dental Care. During your dental appointment, we will discuss all your treatment options so you can enjoy a healthy and aesthetically pleasing smile. If you have any questions about the benefits of dental implants in Jackson, Mississippi, we invite you to contact us soon.